Tuesday 10 May 2011

A God Lesser Mine!!

I am a voice
without a speech,
I am a sight
without a sense,
I feel without a soul.
Who am I & What I say,
never really matters!
For all I see,
Is a God lesser mine,
A God lesser yours!
.
What saddens me is
not a 26/nov,a 1983 or a 9/11.
What saddens me is just a man
killing another of a man.
.
I see a pair
of innocent eyes,
joined by another
tens of thousands,
homeless,helpless,speechless.
A million questions
unanswered,
a billon answers
unstarked.
.
I tell you the truth.
Its not about power,
Its not about stregnth,
but its about
our fears-
our goods & evils.
.
If Only,we knew
This race is long lost,
for we someway lost
the direction!
But we can't be too
far away,
to catch up on the
lost pieces.
The soul may die,
The soul can die,
but the goodness
remains.
.
I don't see a hindu
killing a muslim,
or vice versa,
(or the thousand other divisions
we have for
that matter)
To me
its again a man
killing another man.
For we love
blood so much,
don't we?
How i wish 'twilight'
was the only place
vampires existed.
.
I see the Incredible
India shaping
not
so 'incredible'.
For in the lights
of its Sun
lies the
dark cries,
The pain eventually
subsides,
the marks eventually
fade,
for they say time
heals it all,
but the soul
BURNS!
.
They say
hope is a good thing,
And good things
should never end,
rather good things
could never end.
The doors might seem
closed too soon,
But in the faith that
they always do open!
.
The keys are always with US,
we just need to shoot
the right lock.
.
And then,
I say
A day would come,
when the god afterall,
will no longer be lesser mine,
A day would come,
when the god afterall,
will no longer be lesser yours.
.
As they say,
Hope is a good thing,
And good things never end! :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment